Volunteer opportunities are available during daytime and evening hours. Volunteers can commit to as many hours as they like and serve for any length of time. Volunteers enhance, rather than replace staffing. They enrich the library's offerings, rather than provide basic services. Volunteer service aids the library in making the best use of its fiscal and human resources.
- Volunteering enhances job skills and provides work experiences that can be added to your résumé.
- Volunteers get the opportunity to work in a library setting.
- Volunteers can accumulate community hours for school.
- Volunteers meet new people.
- Volunteers learn new skills.